MyLot is an online forum that can help you earn money! Which I love doing! But what I've learned is mylot doesn't just help you earn money, it also teaches you all sorts of new things! I am astonished at what I've learned through MyLot.When you get to MyLot you take part in discussions/threads. You reply and give your opinion to discussions others have posted. This is when the magic of learning and earning begin! Warning, if you use MyLot be sure to post quality posts. No gibberish or trash!When you need a small break from the discussion section checkout the task section.
The way this section works is a "task creator" creates a task and looks for someone to complete it for a set amount of money. Be sure to do the task exactly how the task creator asks. After a task is completed and submitted it must be approved by the task creator. Approval will only happen if the task is exactly how it was asked to be done.Just like Postloop, MyLot makes payments through PayPal, so be sure to have an active PayPal account!
The key to reaching your earnings potential is to take part in as many discussions as possible and to be sure you do exactly as a Task creator ask to receive credit!