In New jersey, where I live, before the Internet there was a newspaper called theTrading Post that was published every two weeks. It was an aftermarket for pretty much everything. Whenever I grew tired of a game or a toy I’d sell it via the Trading Post, usually in an effort to make enough money to buy the new toy or game I had in my sights.
Eventually the Internet came along and the Trading Post no longer commanded the secondhand market like it once did (though it did successfully transition online). It quickly became clear that eBay was the winner when it came to secondhand commerce online. As a result my first experience making any money from the Internet was selling old games, toys and electronics on eBay.
EBay is still I believe the best way to gain experience making money from the Internet for two reasons -
- You are pretty much guaranteed to make some kind of sale and thus experience a transaction
- EBay has the traffic, so you don’t have to worry about marketing your product beyond creating a good listing, the eye-balls are already there
These two reasons make eBay a great first stop because you will learn how to list something for sale online, how to take money (possibly your first experience with PayPal) and about the importance of things like titles and copywriting, if you spend the time to study how to make your eBay listings convert better.
The best thing about eBay – the abundant traffic – is also the worst thing. Barriers to entry are low on eBay, meaning competition is fierce. When competition is fierce, profit margin is slim. Unless you can find some form of competitive advantage through your supply chain, how you create listings, or you have a means to increase volume, you’re not going retire rich thanks to eBay.
I spent quite a bit of time studying eBay, both as a business model and as a means to capture new customers because of how much buying traffic is there. There is no doubt that eBay is a fantastic website that represents a huge potential to make money, but in my case I wasn't keen to build my business there, it didn't match enough of my criteria.
I spent quite a bit of time studying eBay, both as a business model and as a means to capture new customers because of how much buying traffic is there. There is no doubt that eBay is a fantastic website that represents a huge potential to make money, but in my case I wasn't keen to build my business there, it didn't match enough of my criteria.
However eBay is a fantastic way to make quick money, even just as a way to turn your old items into cash to start a new online venture. If you’re brand new to Internet marketing and you don’t know your PayPal’s from your Clickbanks, or your PPC from your SEO, eBay is definitely a great place to learn some basics.
If you are having a WordPress blog ,a decent amount of traffic and want to increase your sales on ebay , I tell you that you are at the right place. You can turn you blog into a money making machine by simply placing an Ebay affiliate WordPress plugin which you can get from this link. And i am sure that it will increase your blog's traffic as well as your ebay sales. This is quick way to turn your hobby blog in a full time income source on the internet.
If you are having a WordPress blog ,a decent amount of traffic and want to increase your sales on ebay , I tell you that you are at the right place. You can turn you blog into a money making machine by simply placing an Ebay affiliate WordPress plugin which you can get from this link. And i am sure that it will increase your blog's traffic as well as your ebay sales. This is quick way to turn your hobby blog in a full time income source on the internet.

good
ReplyDelete